Understanding the factors that influence your health can help you make positive changes for your future. That’s the role of the Wheel of Health, a concept created by Duke Health and Well-Being that places you at the center and helps you be mindfully aware of key elements in your health and well-being.
Take a short, self-assessment using the Wheel of Health as your guide. In the end, you’ll be more aware of the areas where you need to make changes to maintain or improve your health and well-being now and in the future.
Learn About Factors That Influence Your Health
Each section of the self-assessment is designed to explore these areas.
- The health and supportive nature of your physical environment.
- Understand how your body’s natural healing potential is influenced by your nutritional and lifestyle choices.
- Dig into how well you manage life’s daily stresses, how that impacts your personal potential.
- Explore the sense of fulfillment and life purpose you experience.
- Delve into you incorporate physical activity into your daily life.
- Identify how well-rested you are, and your sleep patterns.
Understanding Your Score and Next Steps
Each section includes a series of questions that result in a score. You’ll add the scores from each section to arrive at a total score. It will help you understand where you need to support to develop healthy habits, and where you are on the journey to optimal health and well-being.