Duke Health understands that when you or a loved one needs medical care, worrying about how you'll pay for it can add to an already stressful time. We have a variety of resources, both online and by phone with members of our team, to help you understand and prepare for the cost of care, so you can focus on your -- or your loved one's -- health. To get started, choose the link that best fits your needs.
I Want to:
- Understand My Bill
- Pay My Bill
- Get Help Paying for Care
- See If Duke Health Accepts My Insurance
- Get a Personalized Estimate of What My Care Will Cost
- Find Out What Duke Health Charges for Specific Services
- Learn Ways to Reduce My Care Costs
- Find Forms and Helpful Resources
- See Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Need help with your bill? Call Customer Service at 919-620-4555 (local) or 1-800-782-6945 (toll-free). Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Thursday.