Duke MyChart Benefits
Our secure, online website makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills, and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
- Sign up. If you would like to sign up for Duke MyChart, please call us at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 to receive an activation code. Or, ask to sign up for Duke MyChart the next time you see your Duke provider.
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Schedule your annual mammogram. Choose from our five locations.
- Schedule primary care and urgent care visits. See the available slots in your internal medicine, family medicine, or pediatric provider’s schedule, then select a date and time for your next visit. Use this option to schedule well or sick visits, as well as appointments with a Duke Urgent Care or Duke University student health provider.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website. Find out more information about paying for your care.
- Request prescription renewals. Conveniently send a prescription renewal request to your doctor.
MyChart Video Library
Our instructional videos help you find what you need in in Duke MyChart.
Duke MyChart Help
- Answers to your questions (FAQs). Please visit our frequently asked questions section if you have trouble logging in, need to reset your password, or have other questions about your account and how to use Duke MyChart.
- Duke MyChart terms and conditions. MyChart currently provides a convenient way for you to access your health care, and subject to these terms and conditions and applicable law, rules and regulations
- Contact us. If you have any questions about Duke MyChart, please call Duke Customer Service at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 between 8:00am-5:00pm ET Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday or 8:00am-4:00pm ET Thursday.
- Understand our refund policy. Transactions processed via Duke MyChart bill payment system may be eligible for a refund, if applicable. To request a refund, please contact Duke Health Customer Service at 919-620-4555. Your request will be processed within 2 business days. Depending on your financial institution, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your credit to appear on your account statement.
Don't Use Duke MyChart for Emergency or Other Urgent Issues
Duke MyChart should never be used for emergency or other urgent issues. if you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately if you are in the U.S., go to your local emergency room and/or call your doctor.