Duke ob-gyn specialists provide routine gynecological care, including annual well visits, and treatment as needed for conditions that cause pelvic or vaginal pain, abnormal uterine bleeding, and other conditions that can affect your reproductive health.
Obstetrical Care Across the Triangle
Our ob-gyn specialists provide care before, during, and after your pregnancy at ob-gyn clinics throughout the Triangle. Where you deliver your baby depends on where you receive your prenatal care.
- Obstetric providers at our Durham-based ob-gyn clinics deliver babies at Duke University Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital.
- If you receive your care at Blue Ridge Ob-Gyn or Duke Women's Health Heritage, you may have your baby at WakeMed North Family Health and Women’s Hospital.
- You can see a Duke ob-gyn or certified midwife in Holly Springs and have your baby at WakeMed Cary Hospital.
- Duke OBs and certified midwives at Duke Kernodle Clinic in Burlington deliver at Alamance Medical Center.
- High-risk pregnancies are delivered at Duke University Hospital.
If you are having trouble conceiving, your obstetrician may refer you to the Duke Fertility Center. Our fertility specialists can recommend a range of treatment options to help you reach your goals.