Duke Fertility Center's hours will vary on Monday, January 20. Hours of operation: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. This is due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day observation.
Duke Fertility Center
Our fertility specialists provide compassionate care to people coping with infertility and wanting to start a family. We offer the full range of infertility treatment options, from lifestyle changes and fertility medication, to artificial insemination and screening of gestational carriers. We work with heterosexual couples and LGBTQIA couples, as well as single men and women who are trying to conceive. Our entire team is here to partner with you during this process and help reach your goal to grow your family.
|8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 3:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Learn how we diagnose and treat infertility.
Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment
If you have been unable to conceive after 12 months of trying, an infertility consultation may help answer some of your questions. Our reproductive endocrinologists will review any previous testing you’ve had, recommend tests to undercover a diagnosis, and begin to plan your treatment journey. Our urologist is trained to identify and treat concerns that lead to male infertility.
We offer the full range of infertility treatment options including:
- Fertility medications
- Invitro fertilization (IVF)
- Artificial insemination
Finally, treatment for you and your partner may include one or more “low-tech” options, such as:
- Nutritional counseling
- Psychological counseling
Depending on your needs, we also offer:
- Fertility Preservation
- Gestational Carrier Counseling and Screening
- Egg Donation
Paying for Infertility Services
Our financial representatives can help you understand your insurance coverage and help you with financial assistance through our partner, ARC Fertility Network.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Experience Health Medicare Advantage (HMO) Plan
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Select*
*Duke Primary Care is considered an authorized, non-network participating provider.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.