- Must be at least 18 years of age and not enrolled as an undergraduate student.
- Adhere to Duke Raleigh Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Flu (Seasonal) and COVID-19 full vaccination and booster required (exemptions may be filed).
- Commitment for one year (2-4 hours per week, depending on the program).
- Completion of the application process, including references, background screening, and health clearance.
- Completion of mandatory hospital and department orientation/training.
Become a Volunteer
Complete an application or call us at 919-954-3887 to learn more about our program.
Please note: We ask that you complete the adult community volunteer application only once. If you previously completed this application, you do not need to complete it again.
To learn more about Duke Raleigh Hospital's available volunteer opportunities, browse the Duke Raleigh Hospital Directory.
If you are interested in a program that is not accepting applications for volunteers at this time, please consider volunteering for one of our other available opportunities listed.