Become a member of our online community and start sharing your insights and experience to help enhance the care of our community.
Become a Duke Health Listens Advisor
Duke Health Listens membership is open to adults age 18 and older. You do not need to be a past or current Duke patient. You'll receive monthly invitations to participate in online surveys that ask about things like:
- Ways to improve the patient experience
- Ideas for new services or offerings
- How to enhance our online platforms
- Health care messaging and marketing programs
As a member, you’ll receive surveys sent to your email and can be completed at your leisure, 24/7. Surveys sent to your email will typically take several minutes to complete. The results will influence decision making at Duke Health.
Duke Health is working to care for our community with ambitious strategies that inspire meaningful goals.
Benefits of Being an Advisor
Your honest input is important to us and we value your insights. As an advisor, your feedback will help us enhance our services. Members of Duke Health Listens will:
- Help us improve care in our hospitals and clinics, and see the impact of your opinion
- Be the first to learn how we use the community’s input to build on and improve best practices.
- Test new programs that can help you track health and wellness, as well as new ways to connect with providers.
Your input is important to us and we value your feedback.