You must be:
- Enrolled in a college program on a full or part-time basis
- Complete mandatory criminal background check, health screen, and orientation
- Adhere to all Duke Raleigh Hospital policies and procedures, including the dress code
- Be responsible for communicating when unavailable for assigned shift
- Commit to volunteering at least four hours per week for at least two semesters. Depending on the assigned area, the 4-hour per week requirement can be done in either one 4-hour shift or two 2-hour shifts.
How to Apply
We have not yet determined when our program will start again.
Download an application to be a college student volunteer (PDF, 523.6 KB). Please call 919-954-3887 to learn more about our program.
Please contact Volunteer Services at 919-954-3887 for further information.