You must be:
- Enrolled in a college program on a full or part-time basis
- Complete mandatory criminal background check, health screen, and orientation
- Adhere to all Duke Raleigh Hospital policies and procedures, including the dress code
- Be responsible for communicating when unavailable for assigned shift
- Commit to volunteering at least four hours per week for at least two semesters. Depending on the assigned area, the 4-hour per week requirement can be done in either one 4-hour shift or two 2-hour shifts.
Become a Volunteer
At this time, Duke Health is not onboarding any new volunteers for Duke Raleigh Hospital.