Application Packet for College Student Volunteers
Please complete the following required documents.
- Volunteer Services Application (PDF, 306.31 KB)
- Request for References (PDF, 350.7 KB) -- two are needed
- Background Screening Authorization Form (PDF, 234.55 KB)
- Health Clearance for DUKE STUDENTS -- To be accepted into the College Volunteer Program, you must meet specific immunization requirements. Please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Date of birth
- Unique ID number (begins with "0")
- Applying for volunteering, shadowing or both
- Volunteer Program you are applying for
- Health Screen for ALL OTHER COLLEGES (PDF, 655.13 KB)
- The health screen form must be completed by your healthcare provider/medical practice/pharmacy or your student health program.
- A TB test is required. Please allow time for completion and a reading of this test before your interview in April.
For college students living within 25 miles of Duke University Hospital and attending an in-person interview:
- Bring all completed forms to your in-person interview.
For college students attending college more than 25 miles from Duke University Hospital and requesting a WebEx interview: