Duke Clinic, sometimes referred to as Duke South, houses many of Duke's renowned specialty services in a single building located near the Duke University School of Medicine and Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina. To see which providers and services are offered at these clinics, please click on the individual clinic links below.
Specialty Clinics at Duke Clinic
- Duke Adult Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center - Clinic 2N
- Duke Advanced Abdominal Disease Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Apheresis Center - Clinic 2N
- Duke Cardiology Clinic - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Cardiothoracic Surgery - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Clinic Sleep Laboratory
- Duke Clinic Trauma Surgery - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Clinic Voice Center - Clinic 1F
- Duke Dermatologic Laser Center - Clinic 3J
- Duke Dermatology Clinic - Clinic 3K
- Duke Diagnostic Imaging - Clinic 2E
- Duke Electroconvulsive Therapy Clinic
- Duke Electromyography Laboratory - Clinic 1L
- Duke Electrophysiology Clinic - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Employee Occupational Health and Wellness Clinic
- Duke Endocrinology and Bone Densitometry Clinic - Clinic 1A
- Duke Endoscopy Clinic - Clinic 2H
- Duke Gastroenterology Clinic - Clinic 2J
- Duke Geriatric Evaluation and Treatment Clinic - Clinic 1J
- Duke Gynecology Clinic - Clinic 1J
- Duke Heart Transplant Clinic - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Hematology Clinic - Clinic 1E
- Duke Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
- Duke Infectious Diseases Clinic - Clinic 1K
- Duke Integrated Pain and Wellness - Clinic 1J
- Duke Interventional Radiology Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Liver Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Liver/Intestine Transplant Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Lung Transplant Clinic - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Lupus Clinic - Clinic 1J
- Duke Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Clinic - Clinic 1L
- Duke Nephrology Clinic - Clinic 2B/2C
- Duke Neurodiagnostics Lab - Clinic 2M
- Duke Neurological Disorders Clinic - Clinic 1L
- Duke Outpatient Pharmacy
- Duke Orthopaedic Trauma Clinic - Clinic 1H
- Duke Otolaryngology and Oral Surgery Clinic - Clinic 1F
- Duke Perioperative Nutrition Clinic - Clinic 2D
- Duke Perioperative Pain Clinic - Clinic 1J
- Duke Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic - Clinic 1B/C & 1H
- Duke Pre-Anesthesia Testing Center - Clinic 2D
- Duke Psychiatry Clinic
- Duke Pulmonary and Specialty Services Clinic - Clinic 2P
- Duke Pulmonary Clinic - Clinic 2F/2G
- Duke Rheumatology Clinic - Clinic 1J
- Duke Specialty Infusion Center - Clinic 2A
- Duke Speech Pathology and Audiology Clinic - Clinic 1I
- Duke Spine Center - Clinic 1B/1C
- Duke Urology Clinic - Clinic 1G
- Duke Wound Management Clinic - Clinic 3J
We are located off Erwin Road on Duke Medicine Circle, convenient to I-85, US 15-501, and the Durham Freeway (NC 147) and I-40. Duke Clinic is a 20-minute drive from Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Built in 1930 as the original Duke Hospital building, Duke Clinic (sometimes called Duke South) is now home to the School of Medicine and the medical center's outpatient clinics.
The Concierge Services Department is available to help patients and their families while visiting Duke Clinic. They provide information about transportation, dining, and other special services and may be reached at 919-681-4947.
Preparing For Your Visit
Download a PDF guide that includes information on what to expect during your visit.
Give yourself plenty of time to get to your appointment. Your doctor may ask you to arrive early so that you can have lab tests completed before your examination. Even if this is not the case, we suggest that you should allow about 45 minutes to get to your appointment in addition to your travel time to Durham. This will allow you sufficient time to park, locate the building, get to the particular clinic you're visiting, and register. Duke Clinic is approximately a quarter of a mile from the nearest parking deck. Please note that appointments may be subject to being rescheduled upon late arrivals.
Informal clothing and comfortable shoes are appropriate attire for your visit.
Parking and Shuttle Services
Duke Medicine Circle Parking Garage:
- Located at 302 Trent Drive and features climate-controlled, enclosed walkway to Duke Clinic. A free shuttle is located just outside the garage to escort you to the Duke Medicine Pavilion entrance. This parking garage is most convenient for patients and visitors going to the Duke Medicine Pavilion, Duke Cancer Center, and Duke Clinic.
- Cost: $2 per hour or a maximum $8 per day.
Additional Parking Information:
- Parking for oversized vehicles is located adjacent to the Duke University Hospital parking deck. To obtain a pass for an oversized vehicle, call 919-684-7275.
- Discount parking tickets are available for $5.00 and are good for free parking on one calendar day. They can be purchased at all medical center gift shops or Duke Parking, which is located on the ground floor of Duke Clinic on Trent Drive. The tickets are good at either garage. Contact Duke Parking Services at 919-684-7275.
- Valet parking is also available at the entrance to Duke Clinic, Monday - Friday from 5:00 am - 10:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm for $9 per day.
- Duke Parking Services can be contacted at: 919-684-7275.
- Watch a video on how to use the parking stations.