Carolina Family Practice & Sports Medicine - Holly Springs
Our physicians are board certified in both family medicine and sports medicine and provide services for every member of your family, including annual physicals, sports physicals, pediatric care, and ongoing care for chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and, high blood pressure.
Should the need arise, your provider can make referrals for specialty care, including connecting you directly with Duke's network of renowned specialists.
Plus, Duke has a state-of-the-art electronic medical records system that is accessible to every doctor and every facility at Duke, so your care will always be coordinated.
|7:45 am - 5:00 pm||7:45 am - 5:00 pm||7:45 am - 5:00 pm||7:45 am - 5:00 pm||7:45 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Duke Health offers different types of primary care for every member of your family.
Primary Care Services
Family medicine services for adults and children, including:
- Complete physicals, including sports physicals
- Immunizations, including annual flu shots
- Chronic illness management, including diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Women's health care, including PAP smears and breast exams
- Well-child care and sick visits
- Lab tests and X-rays
Sports medicine services for adults and children, including:
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Joint and soft tissue injections (some may be ultrasound-guided)
- Suture and staple application and removal
- Cast and splint application and removal
- Crutch/gait training
- Custom orthotics
- Individualized home exercise programs
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
As a Duke patient, you’ll have access to Duke MyChart, an online patient portal that makes it easier than ever to manage your health care online.
Duke MyChart allows you to see your test results, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, and communicate with your provider – all online.