Duke Signature Care lets you take control of your health, whether you are a retiree, a busy executive, or you just want to spend more time with your primary care doctor. We also serve people with multiple health conditions who value continuity of care. We provide personalized services, offer same- or next-day appointments, and are available to meet your health care needs around the clock.
Learn more about our Signature Care locations in Durham.
What is Concierge Medicine?
Duke Signature Care is an example of concierge medicine -- a fee-based membership program that allows you to develop a closer relationship with your primary care doctor. Doctor-patient ratios are low, so we have more time to get to know you and focus on your individual health care needs.
Duke Signature Care is recognized as an Ambulatory Care Medical Home by The Joint Commission. This designation highlights our continued commitment to providing comprehensive, coordinated care in an unhurried, patient-focused environment.
Your Duke Signature Care paid membership includes access to a range of services and amenities including:
- 24/7 access to personalized medical care
- Same- or next-day appointments
- More time with your doctor at every visit
- Consistent office and medical staff
- Customized preventive care and wellness services
- Referrals to Duke Health specialists, when needed
- Educational resources including newsletters and presentations
- Two convenient locations with free, accessible parking