Pediatric Urgent Care Provider On-Site
Our pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners treat routine, minor illness, and injuries including:
- Sprains, strains, broken bones, and other orthopaedic injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, and wounds that require stitches
- Flu and flu symptoms, including fever and vomiting
- Burn and wound care
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergic reactions
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Sinus infections and respiratory infections
Receive a Physical Exam and Vaccinations
Our pediatric providers perform:
- Sports physicals and physical exams for camps and college
- Some vaccines and immunizations, including annual flu shots, tetanus shots, and some boosters
Additional Pediatric Services
- Blood and urine tests
- Prescriptions and refills
- Medical equipment for injuries, such as crutches
Please contact your child’s primary care provider for well child visits and full-service pediatric care.
More Reasons to Choose Duke Pediatric Urgent Care
On-Site Labs and X-Ray Services
Every Duke urgent care center has on-site laboratory and X-ray services to diagnose, treat, and manage urgent medical conditions and minor trauma.
Access to Duke Pediatricians and Family Medicine Providers
If your child does not already have a pediatrician, our pediatricians and family medicine practitioners are available at our general pediatric and primary care clinics. They are located throughout the Triangle.
If Your Child Needs Pediatric Specialty Care
Because we are a nationally ranked medical center, we can refer you to pediatric specialists who have access to the latest research, technology, and medical advances, many of which are discovered at Duke Health.
Virtual Urgent Care After Hours
Duke Health Anywhere is a virtual urgent care option for Duke patients, non-Duke patients, and people without a Duke MyChart account. It is available 24/7, no appointment is needed. If you are a Duke patient, It is a good option when Duke Virtual Urgent Care is not open or when a convenient appointment is not available. Visits cost $59. Insurance is not accepted.