Duke Urology Men’s Health Center
Our men’s health center, conveniently located on the Duke Raleigh Hospital campus, offers men age 19 and older the full spectrum of men’s health care. We understand the sensitivity associated with the urologic conditions that affect adult men. These are personal issues that greatly impact a man’s well-being. It can be difficult for men to find an environment in which they can discuss them openly. Our center allows men to build strong, lasting relationships with men’s health specialists.
Because male sexual health concerns can sometimes be symptoms of chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes, or psychological problems such as depression, our men’s health specialists screen for these and other underlying health problems. We arrange referrals to primary care doctors and specialists throughout Duke Health, including nutritionists, physical therapists, fertility experts and others, as needed.
Men's health treatments offered:
Our urologists offer comprehensive care in all aspects of men’s health and wellness including:
- Sexual dysfunction, including erectile dysfunction, Peyronie's disease, and low libido
- Low testosterone, often referred to as testosterone deficiency, hypogonadism, andropause and androgen deficiency in the aging male (A.D.A.M.)
- Enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Male incontinence, including lower urinary tract symptoms and incontinence following surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer
- Male infertility and family planning including vasectomy
- Prostate cancer screening (PSA) counseling