Duke’s nationally ranked urology program is recognized in the U.S. and around the world for novel and effective approaches to treating and managing urologic oncology, urogynecology, male infertility, sexual dysfunction, kidney stones, and urologic disorders.
Why choose Duke Urology
- Our program is nationally ranked. Our urology program is ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report, and our doctors are consistently recognized for their experience and expertise, including their role in developing the minimally invasive surgical options now considered the gold standard for kidney stone removal.
- We offer personalized care. We develop personalized treatment plans that take into account your age and lifestyle. Together we choose the best option for you.
- You get access to novel treatments sooner. You may be eligible to participate in clinical trials that test new devices and treatments before they become widely available.
- We are leaders in enhanced recovery after surgery. We are one of just a handful of centers in the U.S. with an enhanced recovery program that adheres to guidelines to keep you healthier and get you back to the comfort of home sooner. This program is designed to reduce your in-hospital time and lessen the chance of complications, as well as monitor your need for pain medication and fluid levels for digestion.
- Our clinics are conveniently located in Raleigh and Durham. You can make an appointment with a board-certified urology at Duke Urology of Raleigh, Duke Urology Men's Health Center in Raleigh and at Duke Urology in Durham. Our urologists work hard to prevent people from visiting the emergency room for kidney stone pain.