Duke Medicine Plaza
Duke Medicine Plaza houses multiple Duke Health clinics. To see which providers and services are offered at these clinics, please click on the individual clinic links below.
Clinics at Duke Medicine Plaza
- Duke Children's General Surgery Raleigh
- Duke Children's Plastic Surgery Raleigh
- Duke Endocrinology of Raleigh
- Duke Eye Center of Raleigh
- Duke Gastroenterology of Raleigh
- Duke Nephrology Raleigh
- Duke Neurology of Raleigh
- Duke Neurosurgery of Raleigh
- Duke Orthopaedics of Raleigh
- Duke Otolaryngology of Raleigh (Duke Voice Disorders Center)
- Duke Pulmonary of Raleigh
- Duke Raleigh Outpatient Imaging Center
- Duke Urology Men's Health Center
- Duke Urology of Raleigh
- Duke Spine and Pain Management of Raleigh
- Duke Weight Loss Surgery Raleigh
- Piedmont Spine Specialists
Duke Medicine Plaza brings Duke experts in a broad range of specialties to a single, convenient location on the campus of Duke Raleigh Hospital, just off the I-440 Beltline in North Raleigh.
At the Duke Medicine Plaza, you’ll find:
- Free, convenient parking
- Rapid access to appointments with our physicians
- A state-of-the art imaging facility
- Close proximity to the full complement of specialists and services at Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Physicians who work alongside their internationally acclaimed colleagues across Duke Health
Preparing For Your Visit
We provide equal access for all people and offer a range of free accessibility services to patients and visitors who need them.
Free interpreter services can be provided for patients who prefer to communicate in a language other than English.
Free Wi-Fi Available
Duke Raleigh Hospital has two free parking decks available for visitors and patients. The closest parking deck to this clinic is Parking Deck 2, adjacent to Duke Medicine Plaza.
Plan your trip to Duke Medicine Plaza through GoRaleigh bus routes 2 and 24L. The closest bus stops are Wake Forest Rd at Navaho Dr and Wake Forest Rd at St Albans Dr (Hilton Midtown). If you have trouble accessing these routes, visit GoWake Access to check if you are eligible for Wake County's accessible transit program.