We combine compassionate care with the latest research advances to provide you with an individualized cancer treatment plan for the stage and type of your cancer. But we don’t just treat your cancer; we treat your whole person. These are a few of the many types of cancer we treat.
Plan Your Visit
Learn more about what to expect on your first visit.Start Here
About Duke Cancer Center Raleigh
At Duke Cancer Center Raleigh, you can receive cancer treatment close to your home or work, and can meet with all the members of your cancer team in one location. Our conveniently located cancer center includes a spacious infusion room that is open 363 days a year, a retail pharmacy, a self-image boutique, and free parking.
Our team of Duke cancer specialists provides radiation oncology, hematology, and oncology treatments for nearly every type of cancer. Click the individual clinic links below to see the hours, providers, and services offered.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Benign Hematology
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Cancer Center Radiation Oncology
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Endocrine Surgery Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Head and Neck Oncology
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Hematology Oncology Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Interventional Radiology
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Ostomy Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Surgical Oncology Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Thoracic Surgery Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Urology Oncology
- Duke Smoking Cessation Program at Raleigh Cancer Center
Cancers We Treat
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Duke Cancer Center in Raleigh offers high quality cancer care in a convenient, comfortable setting.
Enjoy free parking at Duke Cancer Center Raleigh.
See one of our providers in one of our many clinic rooms.
Relax in our garden between appointments.
We offer the latest technology to ensure you receive the best in cancer care.
Take a break in one of our many spacious waiting areas.
We offer infusion therapy in a spacious room overlooking the garden.