This clinic will be opening on Monday, November 18, 2019. Appointments are already being scheduled for the providers at this location. If you would like to make an appointment, please call 919-684-2471.
Duke Women's Health Holly Springs
Obstetricians and gynecologists in Holly Springs provide reproductive care to women of all ages, from your first visit with a gynecologist through family planning and menopause. Women who come to us for prenatal care deliver their babies at WakeMed Cary Hospital.
|8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Gynecologists in Holly Springs
As your gynecologists, we offer a full range of services -- from well-women gynecologic exams to diagnosing and treating conditions that affect the female reproductive system -- throughout your childbearing years and beyond.
Your annual well-woman exam may include:
- A physical exam
- Annual screenings, including a breast exam, Pap test, and HPV test to screen for cervical cancer
- Birth control counseling (placement of any contraceptive implants, such as IUDs, occurs at a follow-up visit)
- Sexually transmitted disease screenings (as appropriate)
If abnormal cells are identified through your Pap test, we may recommend you undergo one of the following procedures in our office:
- Colposcopy to look for precancerous changes in your cervix, vagina, or vulva
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) to remove abnormal cells to test for cervical precancer and prevent cervical cancer
If you experience abnormal bleeding, we may perform:
- Hysteroscopy to diagnose and treat the causes of abnormal bleeding
- Endometrial ablation to remove the uterine lining and stop heavy menstrual bleeding
Prenatal Care for Pregnant Women in Holly Springs
If you are already pregnant, we can provide prenatal care to prepare you for delivery. We partner with you during your pregnancy.
During your first pregnancy visit, we will confirm your pregnancy test results and counsel you on how to take care of yourself as your baby grows. That includes nutrition advice and information on which medications are safe to take during pregnancy.
We perform first-trimester sonograms and help you develop your birth plan, whether that means planning for a natural birth or including the use of medications and pain-relief during your delivery.
We also take care of women with high-risk pregnancies and partner with specialists who can help ensure you have a healthy, safe delivery.
We deliver babies at WakeMed Cary Hospital.
Planning Pregnancy/Fertility Concerns
If you are planning to become pregnant or are having difficulty getting pregnant, our obstetricians can identify medical issues that can prevent conception. If the problem is more complex, we can refer you to the Duke Fertility Center to pinpoint the cause of infertility and offer appropriate treatment options.
Visit planforduke.com to view the full list of plans Duke Health will accept in 2020 from each carrier or network.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Duke Women's Health Holly Springs is located in Duke Health Holly Springs and is a conveniently located off Highway 55 in Holly Springs, NC. This multi-specialty health facility is home to primary care and many specialty clinics.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free, convenient parking available.