Duke Urgent Care Croasdaile
Duke Urgent Care Croasdaile is a walk-in medical clinic in Durham treating children and adults with minor injuries and illness. Our urgent care clinic is open late seven days a week, 365 days a year -- no appointment necessary.
|8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Convenient, After Hours Urgent Care in Durham
Visit our urgent care doctors when your primary care provider is unavailable, or when your condition is non-life threatening and does not require emergency services.
Urgent Care Treatment For Illness and Injuries
- Sprains, strains, dislocations and broken bones
- Minor trauma
- Cuts, scrapes and wounds that require stitches
- Flu and flu symptoms, including fever and vomiting
- Burn and wound care
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergic reactions
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Sinus infections and respiratory infections
Physical Exams and Vaccinations
- Physical exams for college, sports, camp or employment
- Vaccines and immunizations, including annual flu shots and tetanus shots
Manage Your Health Online
Duke MyChart is our easy to use online patient portal that helps you manage your health care online. Duke MyChart gives you secure access to view your test results, schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and communicate with your care team.
Most lab work and X-rays can be done in our clinic.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any co-payments, co–insurances, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
We are located on Hillandale Road, convenient to the Croasdaile Farm and Watts-Hillandale neighborhoods in Durham and to the rest of Durham and Durham County.
Our urgent care clinic is adjacent to Duke Primary Care Croasdaile, and is in the same shopping center as the Duke Asthma, Allergy, and Airway Center, Triangle Heart Associates and Duke Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation at Croasdaile.