Duke Primary Care Croasdaile
Schedule an appointment with our primary care physicians in Durham. Our doctors are available to see every member of your family for services including annual physicals, sports physicals, pediatric care, and ongoing care for chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and, high blood pressure. If you have an acute illness, same day appointments are often available for new and established patients.
|7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Durham-Based Primary Care Physicians
Internal Medicine and General Family Medicine For Adults
- Annual physical exams, including sports physicals
- Diabetes education and nutritional counseling
- Preventative care and diagnostics
- Sick visits for acute illnesses like flu, cold, sinus infections and sore throats
- Immunizations, including annual flu shots
- Chronic illness management, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Women's health care and gynecological screenings, including PAP smears and breast exams
- Lab tests and X-rays
Pediatrics and Family Medicine For Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Well-child care, routine check-ups and sick visits
- Annual physicals, school physicals and sports physicals
- Immunizations, including newborn and school-age vaccinations, and annual flu shots for children over six months
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Ongoing care for conditions such as allergies, asthma and diabetes
If you need specialty care, your primary care doctor can connect you with the Duke network of specialists who are ranked among the nation’s best. Our specialists have access to the latest research, technology, and medical advances, many of which are discovered at Duke Health. Because our electronic medical records system is accessible to every doctor and every facility at Duke, your medical record will be easily shared with your entire care team.
Manage Your Health Online
Duke MyChart is our easy to use online patient portal that helps you manage your health care online. Duke MyChart gives you secure access to view your test results, schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and communicate with your care team.
Lab Tests and X-Rays in Our Clinic
Most lab work and X-rays can be done right in our clinic, which saves you the time and hassle of going elsewhere.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any co-payments, co–insurances, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
We are located on Hillandale Road, just north of I-85, convenient to the Watts-Hillandale and Croasdaile Farm neighborhoods, Durham, and greater Durham County.
Duke Primary Care is recognized as a Primary Care Medical Home by the Joint Commission. Read more.
Preparing For Your Visit
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
Free, convenient parking.