How Our Program Works
- You can call our staff or complete an online form to learn about available resources. If a Duke Health provider brings this program to your attention during an appointment, you can give them permission to share your contact information with us. You do not need a referral to use this program.
- Once we know what information or support you need, we will contact you with information about the options available and connect you with verified service provider. With your consent, we can also share your information with a verified service provider so they can contact you directly.
- Over the next 90 days, our staff will follow up to see if you need additional help.
For more information, call 919-660-2936 or contact us.
Additional Resources Available to You
Duke Community Caregiver Event
You can register to access an archive of presentations and materials from experts in caregiving. Get free information and insight on topics like:
- Dementia research and behavior strategies
- Navigating conversations with family and loved ones
- Hospitalization and the role of a caregiver
- Understanding advanced directives/living wills
- Overcoming compassion fatigue
- Resources that will save you time and money
Duke HomeCare & Hospice
Learn more about how Duke Health helps you and your family manage advanced medical conditions, ongoing therapy, and end-of-life support.
Become a Verified Service Provider
Businesses or agencies that offers resources for caregivers can complete an application to be a verified provider in our Caregiver Support Program.
- To sign up, you must first have an active Duke OneLink account. If you don't yet have one, you can register here.
- After setting up your business or agency through Duke OneLink, visit our service provider portal and use the "Shibboleth Login" option with your OneLink credentials.
If you have any trouble creating an account, contact us at (919) 660-2936.