Registration is free at any time and required to access event materials, which are available until May 2022.
Connect with Experts, Learn New Skills
The free, one-day event was held on a virtual platform. The information is available in English and Spanish. Presenters covered these topics and more:
- Dementia research and behavior strategies
- Navigating conversations with family and loved ones
- Hospitalization and the role of a caregiver
- Understanding advanced directives/living wills
- Overcoming compassion fatigue
- Resources that will save you time and money
- Assisted animal therapy
Educational materials and resources will be available through May 2022. You must register for access.