After you register, you will receive an email a few days before the event. It will explain how to log in to hear the presentations and access the content.
Connect with Experts, Learn New Skills
This free, one-day event will be held on a virtual platform. The information will be available in English and Spanish. Presenters will cover these topics and more:
- Dementia research and behavior strategies
- Navigating conversations with family and loved ones
- Hospitalization and the role of a caregiver
- Understanding advanced directives/living wills
- Overcoming compassion fatigue
- Resources that will save you time and money
- Assisted animal therapy
You'll participate in online educational sessions and have opportunities to connect with valuable resources in our community. You'll gain a better understanding of resilience and well-being, financial assistance, and more. You don’t have to embark on this journey alone -- we’re here to help.
Educational materials and resources will be available to people registered for the event through May 2022.