At Duke HomeCare & Hospice, we're focused on the safety of you, your loved ones, and our team. Our COVID-19 policies and procedures minimize the spread of infection so we can provide excellent patient care.
Our extra precautions to keep everyone safe include:
- Using personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, gowns, face masks, face shields, and/or booties in clinical settings.
- Maintaining proper hand hygiene, wearing a face shield/mask to cover a sneeze or cough, maintaining safe distances, and sharing the importance of reducing visitors in your home.
- We ask you and your loved ones several screening questions when scheduling and prior to a visit to reduce risk and determine who may visit. Please know that it may mean you are asked the same questions multiple times.
- Exploring ways to meet your needs, including in-person visits, telephone support, and check-in calls. We can also connect for video visits on your computer or mobile device.
- Limiting the number of people during a visit to one person in addition to the patient in the room. This measure will also help to reduce the chance of any extra germs entering your house.
Please feel free to call your team at 919-620-3853 with any questions or concerns. We are here for you. Visit our COVID-19 section for more information, frequently asked questions, and other resources.
Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Infusion
If you think you may be eligible for monoclonal antibodies treatment, contact your doctor or call 919-385-0431 for more information. You will be evaluated before treatment to make sure it is right for you.