Our oncologists provide personalized care for the following types of cancer. We also perform screening and diagnostic mammograms at this location.
Plan Your Visit
Learn who you'll meet and what to expect at your first visit.What to Expect
About Duke Women's Cancer Care Raleigh
Now you can get the compassionate cancer care you need in one easy-to-access Wake County location. We are located between Blue Ridge Road and Edwards Mill Road, near PNC Arena in Raleigh. All of your needs can take place in our clinic. Our facility includes:
- 3-D mammography, CT scans, and ultrasound
- Lab for blood work
- Infusion pharmacy and infusion suite for chemotherapy and other treatments
- Linear accelerator for radiation therapy
- On-site family and patient support, including a boutique for self-care, counseling, and support services during and after treatment.
You may also be eligible to participate in clinical trials at this clinic, which provide access to investigational therapies that are not yet widely available.
Types of Cancer We Treat
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer and Vulvar Cancer
Find a Duke cancer specialist for you or your loved ones.