Duke Plastic Surgery of Raleigh
Our Raleigh plastic surgery center is staffed by two board-certified female plastic surgeons who perform reconstructive and cosmetic procedures on the breasts and body. Our plastic surgery clinic is conveniently located on Wake Forest Road, with complimentary parking on the Duke Raleigh Hospital campus. We want to help you look and feel your best.
|8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Plastic Surgery in Raleigh
Experienced, Board-Certified Female Plastic Surgeons in Raleigh
Duke’s board-certified plastic surgeons have extensive knowledge and skill in performing reconstructive and cosmetic procedures. Our meticulous attention to every detail ensures you experience the best possible outcomes in a thoughtful, caring environment.
Our surgeons meet with you in the office for presurgical consultation and postoperative follow-up. All surgeries take place in a modern surgical suite at Duke Raleigh Hospital in partnership with our board-certified anesthesia team.
Breast Plastic Surgery
- Breast reconstruction and nipple reconstruction following nipple-sparing and skin-sparing mastectomy
- Breast reconstruction using your own tissue (autologous reconstruction) from your abdomen (DIEP), buttocks (SGAP), thighs (PAP), or back (latissimus, TDAP)
- Implant reconstruction with tissue expander
- Direct-to-implant reconstruction
- Revision breast reconstruction (correction of prior breast reconstruction)
- Gynecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
Body Plastic Surgery
- Body contouring following significant weight loss
- Tummy tuck
- Body lift
- Thigh lift
- Arm lift
- Mommy makeover
- Fat grafting
Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation (Botox Injections and Dermal Fillers)
After a thorough physical examination and evaluation of your needs, our plastic surgeons may recommend injections of Botox for facial rejuvenation with wrinkle reduction, or dermal fillers to add volume and contour to your face. Nonsurgical treatments are performed in the office and are ideal for people who want to quickly achieve a younger, more refreshed look.
Gender Affirmation Surgery
We offer consultations and follow-up appointments in our office for the following surgical options, which are available to transgender and gender nonconforming patients.
- Female-to-male (trans-masculine) -- chest reconstruction – mastectomy, techniques offered include nipple sparing, double-incision, keyhole, periareolar, buttonhole, and liposuction.
- Male-to-female (trans-feminine) -- breast augmentation, using implants and fat grafting
Our plastic surgeons offer consultations for people with primary and secondary (after cancer treatments) lymphedema. Surgeries include:
- Lymph node transfer surgery
- Lymphovenous bypass procedures
- Debulking procedures to remove excess fat and volume from affected areas (liposuction or excision)
Schedule a Plastic Surgery Consultation
A comprehensive surgical consultation will allow us to evaluate your plastic surgery goals. We conduct a physical exam and develop a personalized treatment plan. You may be charged a consultation fee for elective surgery that is not medically necessary (i.e. cosmetic surgery). We offer competitive package pricing and payment plans for cosmetic procedures.
Before-and-After Plastic Surgery Photos
We do not post before-and-after plastic surgery photos on our website out of respect for our patients. However, you may view de-identified photographs during your private consultation.
Visit planforduke.com to view the full list of plans Duke Health will accept in 2020 from each carrier or network.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free parking is available on the Duke Raleigh Hospital campus.