We offer a variety of treatments to improve skin tone, texture, and appearance. We also offer treatments to correct or repair:
- Acne, acne scars, and surgical scars
- Brown spots (sometimes called liver spots) caused by aging, sun damage, or hyperpigmentation
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and aging concerns
- Dull, dry skin
- Redness and rosacea
- Sensitive or inflamed skin reactions
- Skin darkening caused by melasma hormonal pigmentation
- Unwanted hair
Initial Consultation Determines Next Steps
If you have a skin concern but are unsure about its cause or which treatment is beneficial, your first visit will be with a licensed aesthetician or a medical aesthetician.
- Aestheticians are licensed, skin care professionals who provide treatments designed to enhance the health and beauty of the skin.
- Licensed medical aestheticians have completed additional training. In addition to the health and beauty of the skin, licensed medical aestheticians evaluate people with skin concerns related to a medical condition or treatment. They also provide guidance and treatment recommendations for people with sensitive skin issues.
We Evaluate Your Concerns
Your initial consultation with the aesthetician will not involve any treatments. Instead, the aesthetician will evaluate your concerns and ask questions about different factors that may impact the quality, texture, tone, and appearance of your skin. The questions cover topics such as:
- Your medical history (including conditions that may affect your skin health)
- Products and medications you may be using
- Environmental exposures and lifestyle habits that influence your skin’s appearance and texture
Once a clear picture develops, the aesthetician will recommend treatment options customized to your skin’s needs. They may test different products to ensure an optimal result. Or they may refer you to a surgeon who specializes in cosmetic procedures that will give you the results you want.