Duke Perinatal Consultants Navaho is closed beginning on Monday, January 21. This is due to Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
On March 4, 2019 providers and services of Duke Perinatal Consultants Navaho will be relocating to 11001 Durant Road Raleigh, NC 27614.
Duke Perinatal Consultants Navaho
Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists follow your pregnancy closely while focusing on personalized care based on your risk factors, lifestyle considerations, and specific health needs. If you've been told you're having a high-risk pregnancy, or a medical complication puts you at risk, our highly skilled team of perinatologists will guide your care. Our team counsels women before birth and provides them ongoing pregnancy care at our clinic and other perinatal clinics in Durham and Cary. We use our years of training and experience and our extensive resources to ensure you and your fetus receive the highest level of personalized care before and during your pregnancy and delivery, for the best possible outcome.
|8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
At Duke Perinatal Consultants Navaho, we offer consultations for women who have a medical condition that may affect their pregnancy or a fetal abnormality that requires special care. Patients may be seen prior to conception. The practice offers invasive and noninvasive testing for fetal aneuploidy, including amniocentesis, first trimester screening, fetal DNA testing from maternal blood, and chorionic villus sampling.
- Advanced imaging and screening
- Genetic counseling and guidance
- Chorionic villus sampling (CVS)
- Obstetrics (OB) care
- Diabetic monitoring, counseling, and teaching
- Collaborative care with other specialists
Management of Higher-Risk Pregnancies
Existing condition such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, lupus, advanced maternal age, infectious disease exposure, or a seizure disorder could affect your pregnancy.
A history of complications such as cervical insufficiency, miscarriage, preterm delivery, or multiple births could also impact pregnancy.
A medication exposure, genetic or other disorder could also affect the health of your child.
- Urogynecology care
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Perinatology (offered through January 2019)
- Detailed ultrasound
- Non-stress test
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any co-payments, co–insurances, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Duke Perinatal Consultants Navaho is apart of Duke Women's Health Navaho, which is located on Navaho Drive off of Wake Forest Road in Raleigh, NC - next door to Duke Raleigh Hospital.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free, convenient parking is available.