Duke Health Center Creekstone
Duke Health Center Creekstone houses multiple Duke Health clinics. To see which providers and services are offered at these clinics, please click on the individual clinic links below.
Clinics at Duke Health Center Creekstone
- Duke Children's Allergy and Immunology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Cardiology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Endocrinology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Gastroenterology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Hematology/Oncology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Infectious Diseases Creekstone
- Duke Children's Nephrology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Neurology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Pulmonology Creekstone
- Duke Children's Rheumatology Creekstone
- Duke Pediatric Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Creekstone
- Duke Pre-Anesthesia Testing Creekstone
- Duke Speech Pathology Creekstone
Duke Health Center Creekstone is located at 4709 Creekstone Drive in Durham, NC.
Preparing For Your Visit
We provide equal access for all people and offer a range of free accessibility services to patients and visitors who need them.
Free interpreter services can be provided for patients who prefer to communicate in a language other than English.
Free parking in the parking garage adjacent to the clinic building.
Plan your trip to Duke Health Center Creekstone through GoDurham bus route 12B and GoTriangle bus route 805. The closest bus stop is Slater Rd at Creekstone Dr. If you have trouble accessing these routes, visit GoDurham Access and GoTriangle Access to check if you meet the ADA eligibility for accessible transit programs.