Beginning October 14, 2019, this clinic is offering extended evening hours Monday through Friday, as well as Saturday morning hours for flu vaccinations. Please call 919-620-5333 to schedule an appointment.
Duke Children's Primary Care - Brier Creek
Schedule an appointment with one of our pediatricians in Raleigh. Our team of children's primary care doctors provide health care services including well child visits, sick care, immunizations, sports and school physicals, minor surgical procedures, full laboratory services and health education.
|8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The health care team Duke Children's Primary Care - Brier Creek includes expert pediatricians who specialize in providing primary care and pediatric services for for newborns, children, teens and adolescents. We provide personalized care for your child in a comfortable environment.
Pediatric Care for Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Well-child care, routine check-ups and sick visits
- Annual physicals, school physicals and sports physicals
- Immunizations, including newborn and school-age vaccinations, and annual flu shots for children over six months
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Ongoing care for conditions such as allergies, asthma and diabetes
- Diagnostic care clinic
- Adolescent specialty care
When necessary, your child's primary care doctor can make referrals for specialty care -- connecting your family directly with Duke's network of renowned specialists. No matter who your child sees at Duke Health, their care will always be coordinated through our electronic medical records system, which is accessible to every doctor and every facility at Duke.
Manage Your Child's Health Online
Duke MyChart is our easy to use online patient portal. Duke MyChart gives you secure access to view your child's test results, schedule appointments, request prescription refills and communicate with your child's care team.
Visit planforduke.com to view the full list of plans Duke Health will accept in 2020 from each carrier or network.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Our clinic is located in Duke Medical Plaza Brier Creek, a short drive from the Brier Creek shopping center, about a mile east of I-540 and Lumley Road – convenient to Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville and western Wake County.
Preparing For Your Visit
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
To reduce your wait time at the clinic, please fill out the forms below and bring them to your visit.