Duke Primary Care of Galloway Ridge
Schedule an appointment with our internal medicine physicians in Pittsboro. Our doctors are available to see adult men and women and provide complete internal medicine services, including physicals, immunizations and flu shots. If you have an acute illness, same day appointments are often available for new and established patients.
|8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Duke Primary Care of Galloway Ridge is a comprehensive primary care clinic in Pittsboro, NC, offering internal medicine care with a specialized focus on seniors, and lab services in one convenient location.
Internal Medicine for Adults
- Annual physical exams, check-ups and health screenings
- Preventative care and diagnostics
- Smoking cessation
- Sick visits for acute illnesses like flu, cold, sinus infections and sore throats
- Immunizations, including annual flu shots and travel vaccinations
- Chronic illness management, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Women's health care and gynecological screenings, including PAP smears and breast exams
- Lab tests
When necessary, your primary care physician can make referrals for specialty care -- connecting you directly with Duke's network of renowned specialists. No matter who you see at Duke Health, your care will always be coordinated through our electronic medical records system, which is accessible to every doctor and every facility at Duke.
Manage Your Health Online
Duke MyChart is our easy to use online patient portal that helps you manage your health care online. Duke MyChart gives you secure access to view your test results, schedule appointments, request prescription refills and communicate with your care team.
Most lab work can be done right in our clinic, saving you time.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Our clinic is located near Pittsboro and Fearrington Village in the Galloway Ridge community.
Duke Primary Care is recognized as a Primary Care Medical Home by the Joint Commission. Read more.
Preparing For Your Visit
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us 24 hours prior to your appointment time.