Duke Primary Care Morrisville
Schedule an appointment with our primary care physicians in Morrisville. Our doctors are available to see every member of your family for preventive care or physical exams. Same day appointments are often available for new and established patients with acute illnesses.
|7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:00 pm||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Internal Medicine and General Family Medicine For Adults
- Annual physical exams, check-ups and health screenings
- Preventative care and diagnostics
- Diabetes education and nutrition counseling
- Sick visits for acute illnesses like flu, cold, sinus infections and sore throats
- Immunizations, including annual flu shots
- Chronic illness management, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Women's health care and gynecological screenings, including PAP smears and breast exams
- Immigration physicals with necessary vaccinations
Pediatrics and Family Medicine For Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Well-child care, routine check-ups and sick visits
- Annual physicals, school physicals
- Immunizations, including newborn vaccinations, school-age vaccinations and annual flu shots for children over six months
Hearing, vision anddevelopmental screenings
- Ongoing care for conditions such as allergies, asthma
When necessary, your primary care physician can make referrals for specialty care, including connecting you directly with Duke's network of renowned specialists. No matter who you see at Duke Health, your care will always be coordinated through our electronic medical records system, which is accessible to every doctor and every facility at Duke.
Manage Your Health Online
Duke MyChart is our easy to use online patient portal that helps you manage your health care online. Duke MyChart gives you secure access to view your test results, schedule appointments, request prescription refills and communicate with your care team.
Most lab work and X-rays can be done in our clinic, saving you time.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Duke Primary Care Morrisville is located less than one mile from the intersection of I-540 and NC-54, next to the Hyatt House Hotel and Wake Technical Community College's Morrisville Campus. Our office is convenient for people who live or work in Morrisville, Cary, Research Triangle Park (RTP) and western Wake County.
Our team includes providers who speak Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Filipino.
Duke Primary Care is recognized as a Primary Care Medical Home by the Joint Commission. Read more.
Preparing For Your Visit
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
Free, convenient parking.