Ver en español
If you are moderately or severely immunocompromised (transplant, chemotherapy, cancer, etc.), please answer the questions below to move forward with scheduling a vaccine appointment for the third dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Looking for a different dose? View all vaccine scheduling options.
- Duke is only authorized to offer the third dose to moderately or severely immunocompromised patients (transplant, chemotherapy, cancer, advanced HIV. DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, etc.). This does NOT include people with health conditions that increase the severity of COVID-19 but are who are not otherwise moderately/severely immunocompromised (65+, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, COPD, etc.).
- You must schedule your third dose with the same vaccine type/manufacturer as you received for your first and second dose. E.g., if you got your second dose of the Pfizer vaccine then your third dose must also be Pfizer. Duke is only offering scheduling with Pfizer.
- If you are age 17 and under, a parent or guardian must accompany you to your appointment.
- Insurance is not required to be vaccinated. If you don't have insurance, please do not use this form. Call 919-385-0429 to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- If there are no appointments available, please check again later. We are regularly adding more appointments.