Upcoming Walk-In Clinics
PEACH (Partnership Effort for the Advancement of Children's Health)
800 N. Mangum Street, Durham, NC 27701
- Saturday, May 8th: 9 am - 1 pm (Moderna)
- NOTE: The walk-in clinic at PEACH aims to serve community members with limited access to healthcare services and those currently without permanent housing. The event is part of the NCDHHS Let's Bring Summer Back initiative and will feature free food, a cleaning supply giveaway, as well as live music and other entertainment.
Wheels Fun Park
715 N. Hoover Rd, Durham, NC 27703
Ongoing Clinics: We are open for walk-ins every Monday through Friday from 1:00 - 6:00 pm. We are offering the Pfizer vaccine.
- NOTE: We will be closed on May 28th and May 31st for Memorial Day.
Karsh Alumni and Visitors Center
2080 Duke University Road, Durham, NC 27708
- Friday, May 7: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm (Pfizer) and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Moderna)
- Saturday, May 8: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (Moderna)
- Monday, May 10: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm (Pfizer) and 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Moderna)
Duke Raleigh Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
3300 Executive Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Wednesday, May 12: 2-4 p.m. (Pfizer)
- Friday, May 14: 2-4 p.m. (Pfizer)
If you would like to make an appointment, you can still do so by visiting our vaccine scheduling page.
Read answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.