Duke Vascular Surgery and Vein Center at Brier Creek
Duke Vascular Surgery and Vein Center at Brier Creek treats the entire spectrum of vascular disorders, from cosmetic concerns such as spider veins to limb-threatening peripheral vascular disease.
|7:30 am - 4:30 pm||7:30 am - 4:30 pm||7:30 am - 4:30 pm||7:30 am - 4:30 pm||7:30 am - 4:30 pm||Closed||Closed|
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Our board-certified providers have established international treatment guidelines making Duke a leader in identifying, diagnosing and treating vascular disease. We have access to the latest technologies and are involved in clinical trials studying cutting-edge the use of surgical devices and techniques.
Vascular Disease Specialists in Raleigh
- Laser Therapy to treat spider and varicose veins
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Pulse Volume Recording (PVR)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound, including carotid, arterial duplex, venous duplex, abdominal aortic, renal duplex and mesentric
- Smoking cessation
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatments
If you suffer from venous problems such as spider veins and varicose veins, our Raleigh-based vein clinic offers board-certified physicians and the resources of a leading academic medical center to help.
We have decades of experience in treating several types of venous disease, including spider and varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, skin changes and ulcers, and others. Our experienced doctors and support staff will consult directly with you to set up an individualized, comprehensive plan to address each of your specific needs.
Team Approach to Vascular and Vein Disease
Because vascular disorders can affect any part of the body, our team works with specialists throughout Duke to review cases and provide you with customized treatment plans.
Visit planforduke.com to view the full list of plans Duke Health will accept in 2020 from each carrier or network.
Duke Health contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks, including the ones listed below. Before scheduling your appointment, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the Duke Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with Duke, your out of pocket liability may be higher. We will contact you regarding your coverage and patient liability. If you are uninsured, learn more about our financial assistance policy.
- Aetna Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice HMO, Aetna Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna Health Network Only, Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Limited Benefit Insurance PPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna Medicare HMO Open Access
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO, Open Access Aetna Select, Aetna Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna PCP Coordinated POS Plan
- Aetna Quality Point of Service (QPOS)
- Aetna Select HMO
- Aetna Traditional Choice
- Aetna Voluntary Indemnity Group Plan
- Aetna Whole Health – Duke WakeMed WKCC
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Medicare (HMO, PPO)*
- Blue Options (123, PPO, HSA)
- Blue Select
- NC State Employees Health Plan
*Duke HomeCare and Hospice does not participate in the plan.
- Cigna Choice Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health (*Limited eligibility)
- Cigna Open Access
- Cigna Open Access Plus
*Please call Cigna Behavioral Heath to see if the provider is participating in your plan.
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Prime (HMO)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured Select (HMO)
- Humana Choice (PPO)
- Humana ChoiceCare (PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- First Medicare Direct*
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B
*This is for Wake County only.
- NC Medicaid*
*Not all Duke locations and doctors participate in this plan. Please contact the location you will be visiting to determine what is accepted.
- Optima Family Care (Medicaid HMO in VA)
- Optima Individual & Family (On & Off Exchange Plans)
- Optima Plus (PPO)
- Optima Vantage (HMO)
- TRICARE Extra*
- TRICARE for Life*
- TRICARE Prime*
- TRICARE Prime Remote*
- TRICARE Standard*
*Duke Primary Care does not participate with the plan.
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Essential (HMO)
- All Savers Alternate Funding
- All Savers Fully Insured
- State Employee Health Plan (for retirees)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)
- United Healthcare Charter/Charter Balance/Charter Plus
- United Healthcare Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Core/Core Essential
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Plus/Navigate Balanced
- United Healthcare of the River Valley
- United Healthcare Option PPO
- United Healthcare Options PPO with Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Choice/Choice Plus
- United Healthcare Passport Connect Options PPO
- United Healthcare Select/Select Plus
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please check your filter options and try again.