Kernodle Clinic West - Urgent Care
Adults and children ages three and older with minor injuries and illnesses are treated quickly at this urgent care center in Burlington. Walk-in appointments are welcome. We are open until 8 pm every day of the year, including Sunday. Most lab work and X-rays can be done on-site.
|8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||9:00 am - 1:00 pm||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Convenient, After Hours Urgent Care in Burlington
Visit our urgent care doctors when your primary care provider is unavailable, or when your condition is non-life threatening and does not require emergency services.
Urgent Care Treatment for Illness and Injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Minor trauma
- Cuts, scrapes and wounds that require stitches
- Flu and flu symptoms, including fever and vomiting
- Sinus infections and respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections and rashes
- Allergic reactions
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases/infections
Physical Exams and Vaccinations
- Sports physicals
- Physical exams for college, camp or employment
- Vaccines and immunizations, including annual flu shots and tetanus shots
Most lab work and X-rays can be done in our clinic.
Please check your filter options and try again.
This urgent care center in Burlington, NC is located in the Kernodle Clinic West building right off I-85 and I-40.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free, convenient parking.