Duke Innovative Pain Therapies at Brier Creek
If you have chronic pain or acute pain, schedule an appointment with our pain medicine specialists, neurologists, and sleep medicine doctors. Our experts offer advanced pain therapies including acupuncture, alternative medicine, orofacial pain management, physical therapy, and Botox therapy.
|8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Duke Innovative Pain Therapies at Brier Creek is dedicated to transforming the way people suffering from chronic pain receive care and treatment. We offer convenient access to a variety of advanced pain therapies from experienced, highly trained pain management specialists.
General and chronic pain management doctors
During your first appointment, a pain specialists will review your medical records and history, conduct a thorough physical exam, conduct diagnostic tests and work with you to find the source of your pain. Our doctors work with you to create individualized pain management programs to meet your specific lifestyle and needs.
Acupuncture, Acupressure and Asian medicine in Raleigh
Our team includes experts in acupuncture and Asian medicine (commonly referred to as alternative medicine). Acupuncture is recommended for treating a wide variety of conditions such as acid reflux, insomnia and fibromyalgia, and is a common choice for patients recovering from accidents or injuries.
TMJ, Facial and Orofacial Pain Management
Our team includes one of only five dentists in North Carolina certified by the American Board of Orofacial Pain. Our orofacial pain experts will find the cause of your pain and focus on the use of non-opioid pain therapies to treat a variety of conditions, including TMJ, chronic jaw pain and tension headaches.
Other services offered at this location include:
- Physical therapy
- Botox therapy
- Biobehavioral therapy
- Sleep medicine and sleep studies
Functional pain relief conditions including:
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMD)
- Migraines, tension headaches and post-traumatic headaches
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain
- Arthritis Fibromyalgia
- Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Sciatica and sciatic back pain
- Tinnitus Raynaud’s disease
- Perimenstrual pain
- Bell’s Palsy
- Neuropathic pain conditions (trigeminal neuralgia, complex regional pain syndrome, post herpetic pain, burning mouth syndrome)
Orofacial pain from conditions including:
- Facial pain
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMD), such as TMJ pain, jaw muscle pain, clicking/popping or locking jaw
- Headaches (migraine, tension, cluster, TMD-related)
- Muscle pain, myofascial pain or myalgia
- Nerve pain such as trigeminal neuralgia, burning mouth syndrome, occipital neuralgia
Treatment for sleep apnea and sleep disorders
- Snoring Bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching)
- Obstructive sleep apnea (*patients must undergo a sleep study prior to sleep apnea treatment at this practice)
Please check your filter options and try again.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free, convenient parking.