Duke Health Center South Durham
Duke Health Center South Durham houses multiple Duke Health clinics. To see which providers and services are offered at these clinics, please click on the individual clinic links below.
Clinics at Duke Health Center South Durham
- Duke Allergy and Pulmonary South Durham
- Duke Cardiology South Durham
- Duke Cardiometabolic Prevention South Durham
- Duke Dermatology South Durham
- Duke Endocrinology South Durham
- Duke Eye Center South Durham
- Duke Infectious Disease South Durham
- Duke Infusion Center South Durham
- Duke Nephrology South Durham
- Duke Neurology South Durham
- Duke Otolaryngology South Durham
- Duke Pediatrics South Durham
- Duke Pediatric Urology South Durham
- Duke Physical and Occupational Therapy South Durham
- Duke Primary Care South Durham
- Duke Rheumatology South Durham
- Duke Signature Care South Durham
- Duke Travel Clinic South Durham
- Durham Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) South Durham
Conveniently located just off I-40, at the intersection of Highway 54 and Fayetteville St. Duke Health Center South Durham is a new, state-of-the-art, multi-specialty health facility, offering primary care for adults and children, and a broad range of in-house specialty clinics.
Most lab tests can be done right in our clinic – saving your family time.
Should the need arise, your provider can make referrals for specialty care, including connecting you directly with one of Duke's renowned specialists practicing on-site.
As a Duke patient you have access to Duke MyChart, an online patient portal that makes it easier than ever to manage your health care online. Duke MyChart allows you to see your test results, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, and communicate with your provider – all online.
Preparing For Your Visit
We provide equal access for all people and offer a range of free accessibility services to patients and visitors who need them.
Free interpreter services can be provided for patients who prefer to communicate in a language other than English.
Free Wi-Fi Available
Free onsite parking is available.
Plan your trip to Duke Health Center South Durham through GoDurham bus route 5 and GoTriangle bus route 805. The closest bus stop is Fayetteville Rd at Crooked Creek Pkwy. If you have trouble accessing these routes, visit GoDurham Access and GoTriangle Access to check if you meet the ADA eligibility for accessible transit programs.