Duke Health Center South Durham
Duke Health Center South Durham houses multiple Duke Health clinics. To see which providers and services are offered at these clinics, please click on the individual clinic links below.
Clinics at Duke Health Center South Durham
Duke Health Center South Durham includes:
- Duke Allergy and Pulmonary South Durham
- Duke Cardiology South Durham
- Duke Cardiometabolic Prevention South Durham
- Duke Children's South Durham
- Duke Dermatology South Durham
- Duke Endocrinology South Durham
- Duke Eye Center South Durham
- Duke Infectious Disease South Durham
- Duke Infusion Center South Durham
- Duke Nephrology South Durham
- Duke Neurology South Durham
- Duke Otolaryngology South Durham
- Duke Physical and Occupational Therapy South Durham
- Duke Primary Care South Durham
- Duke Rheumatology South Durham
- Duke Signature Care South Durham
- Durham Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) South Durham
Conveniently located just off I-40, at the intersection of Highway 54 and Fayetteville St. Duke Health Center South Durham is a new, state-of-the-art, multi-specialty health facility, offering primary care for adults and children, and a broad range of in-house specialty clinics.
Most lab tests can be done right in our clinic – saving your family time.
Should the need arise, your provider can make referrals for specialty care, including connecting you directly with one of Duke's renowned specialists practicing on-site.
As a Duke patient you have access to Duke MyChart, an online patient portal that makes it easier than ever to manage your health care online. Duke MyChart allows you to see your test results, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, and communicate with your provider – all online.
Preparing For Your Visit
Free onsite parking is available.