Sc2i TDAP (Surgery) - Clinical Trial
Email to Participateerica.email@example.com
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to collect data and samples to store them for future research.
We hope this data and samples will lead to improved treatment of patients who are seriously ill or have been injured.
What is the Condition Being Studied?
Critical Illness or Injury
Who Can Participate in the Study?
-Adults needing surgical care or treatment
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have tissue that is normally thrown away collected
- Have blood samples collected before and after surgery
- Have a urine sample collected before and after surgery
- Have fluid samples that are normally thrown away collected
- Have your medical information collected
Surgical Critical Care InitiativeTissue and Clinical Data Acquisition Protocol
Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Surgeon
View on ClinicalTrials.gov
Open for Enrollment
Contact the Duke Recruitment Innovation CenterMyResearchPartners@duke.edu