Duke Health Participates in Several Plans on Healthcare.gov
Duke Health participates in several health plans that are available on HealthCare.gov. They include:
If You Were Enrolled in a Bright Health Plan
Bright Health no longer provides individual and family health insurance coverage in North Carolina as of January 2023. Healthcare.gov is your best resource for up-to-date information about the plans in your county that include Duke.
If you choose a plan that does not include Duke in its network, you will be charged out-of-pocket expenses if you want to keep your Duke doctors.
- Health insurance navigators are available, and assistance is free at NC Navigator Consortium or 1-855-733-3711.
- Navegadores del Seguro de Salud están disponibles y hay ayuda gratuita en español en https://www.ncnavigator.net/ o llame al 1-855-733-3711.
Duke Participates in Medicaid Managed Care Plans
In addition to NC Medicaid Direct, Duke Health participates in the following Medicaid health plans, available through NCMedicaidPlans.gov.
Duke Health Ended its Agreement with United Community Plan effective 10/15/2022
We understand some patients are receiving calls that encourage remaining with United as “a deal with Duke is very close.” We are not “close” to reconsidering our participation in United Community Plan.
To see your Duke provider without disruption, we strongly encourage you to choose a Medicaid plan that includes Duke Health. Changing plans is easy. Simply do one of the following:
- Visiting NCMedicaidPlans.gov
- Calling 1-833-870-5500 to speak to the NC Medicaid Enrollment Broker, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Working with registration staff in a Duke provider’s office
Learn more by reading this FAQ.
Para obtener más información, lea estas preguntas frecuentes.
Accepted Health Insurance Plans
View our list of accepted insurance plans.