ARC-21 (Gastrointestinal Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see if the study drugs, domvanalimab and zimberelimab, are safe and effective for treating advanced or metastatic gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who are diagnosed with one of the following types of cancer:
- Esophageal adenocarcinoma (a common type of cancer of the esophagus); OR
- Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (cancer where the esophagus meets the stomach); OR
- Gastric adenocarcinoma (stomach cancer)
The cancer must not be treatable with surgery alone.
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-1861.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Receive the study drugs, domvanalimab and zimberelimab, through an IV once every 3 or 4 weeks
- Receive standard chemotherapy every 2 weeks in addition to the study drugs (if not previously treated)
- Have blood draws
- Get CT or MRI scans every 6-to-12 weeks