Pediatric COVID-19 Repository - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We have created this registry of patient samples and health data to learn as much as we can about how children, adolescents, and young adults are affected by the Coronavirus, COVID-19.
COVID-19 in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Children and young adults who:
- Are 0-21 years old
- Think they may have COVID-19
- Have come into contact with a person who may have COVID-19
- Get their care at Duke Health
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you, or your child, will:
- Allow us access to your medical record for up to 5 years
- Answer questions about your health history and current symptoms
- Have a nasal swab
- Give a stool sample
- Complete 3 follow-up phone calls
- Have blood drawn (only if in the hospital or l)