Children and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory CD22+ B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out what effect (good and/or bad) the study drug Inotuzumab Ozogamicin has on children and young adults with relapsed or refractory B-ALL.
Children and young adults with Relapsed or or Refractory CD22+ B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Children and young adults who:
- Are ages 1-22 years of age
- Currently have or previously been diagnosed with B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
- Have recovered from any previous systemic therapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get 2-6 cycles of Inotuzumab Ozagamicin, lasting 1 month per cycle
- Get Methotrexate on day one during cycle 1 and on day 28 of cycles 2, 4 and 6
- Get about 3-5 mL of blood collected prior to treatment and at three time points during cycle 1 and 4 time points during cycle 2