Immunology Quality Assessment (IQA) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have HIV
- Have a hemoglobin of 12.5 or higher
- Willing to donate 450mls (1 pint) of blood
If you need assistance in understanding if you can participate, please contact the study team.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have a short pre-screening visit to draw blood for testing purposes
- Have your hemoglobin checked to make sure you are not anemic (low iron)
- Have your CD4 count measured and to see how much HIV is in your blood
- Have a large blood draw of 450ml or a blood draw of up to 100ml
-- You may not have more than 550mls of blood drawn within an 8-week period including from this study, other studies and/or routine medical care
- Be involved in this study for several years to come back in to have blood drawn