ABBV-400 in Select Advanced Solid Tumor Indications - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called ABBV-400 (the study drug) is a safe and effective option for treating various types of solid tumors.
Advanced Solid Tumors
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who are diagnosed with one of the following types of cancer that is advanced or metastatic:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC); OR
- Biliary tract cancer (BTC); OR
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC); OR
- Esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC); OR
- Triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC); OR
- HR-positive and HER2-negative breast cancer (HR+/HER-); OR
- Head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-668-1861.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get the study drug through an IV once every 3 weeks
- Have a tumor biopsy done, if necessary
- Have blood draws
- Have imaging scans (CT or MRI)