S2302 Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if a pair of investigational drugs called ramucirumab and pembrolizumab (the study drugs) are a safe and effective treatment for your form of cancer. We want to know how well the study drugs work in comparison to the standard treatment for Stage IV or recurrent NSCLC.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Are diagnosed with Stage IV NSCLC that is Stage IV and/or recurrent (has returned after treatment)
- Have received at least one line of anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1 therapy for any stage of NSCLC
- Have not received more than one line of anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1 for Stage IV or recurrent disease
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will be assigned to 1 of 2 treatment groups:
- Group 1 will get the standard treatment. If you are in this group, you and your doctor will decide which treatment is best for you from the available approved options.
- Group 2 will get the study drugs. If you are in this group, you will receive both drugs every 21 days for up to 2 years