ROMA Women (Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to determine the effect of single vs multiple arterial revascularization (this is the restoration of blood flow to an organ) for female patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG).
Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Women ages 18+ who:
- Are scheduled to have CABG surgery done at Duke Health
- Have not had any previous heart surgery
- Have an ejection fraction of at least 35%
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
If you agree to be in this study you will:
- Get a random assignment (like a coin flip) to 1 of 2 surgery groups
-- One group will have Single arterial grafting done during their CABG procedure
-- The other group will have multiple arterial grafting done during their CABG procedure
- Have medical data collected related to your surgery
- Have phone calls every 6 months for up to 12 years after your surgery
- Fill out questionnaires