CRSP-ONC-005 (Solid Tumors) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called CTX131 (the study drug) is a safe and effective treatment for different forms of cancer with solid tumors. The study drug is made from white blood cells or T cells from healthy donors.
Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma (ccRCC), Cervical Carcinoma (CC), Esophageal Carcinoma (EC), Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (PAC), Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Are diagnosed with clear cell renal carcinoma (ccRCC), cervical carcinoma (CC), esophageal carcinoma (EC), pancreatic adenocarcinoma (PAC), or malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM)
- Have received at least one round of previous treatment
- Have never received treatment with anti-CD70 targeting agents
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-681-6468.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Receive lympho-depleting chemotherapy
- Take the study drug
- Provide tumor tissue
- Have physical exams and blood draws
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG)