Lyell LYL845 (Solid Tumors) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called LYL845 (the study drug) is a safe and effective treatment for your cancer. The study drug is custom-made for each participant from their own tumor tissue.
Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), or Colorectal Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18-75 who:
- Are diagnosed with melanoma, NSCLC or colorectal cancer
- Have received at least one round of previous treatment
- Have tumor tissue that can be surgically removed
- Have never received treatment with a cellular therapy
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-681-6468
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Undergo surgery to collect your tumor tissue to make the study drug
- Receive lympho-depleting chemotherapy
- Take the study drug
- Have physical exams and blood draws
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG)