Multi-Kinase Inhibitor with or without Atezolizumab in Previously Treated Liver Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to compare the effectiveness of atezolizumab + a multi-kinase inhibitor (either cabozantinib or lenvatinib) versus a multi-kinase inhibitor alone.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have hepatocellular carcinoma (a type of liver cancer)
- Received exactly 1 previous line of therapy, which must have been atezolizumab + bevacizumab
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take one of the study drugs, either cabozantinib or lenvatinib, by mouth once per day
- Receive the study drug atezolizumab through an IV once every 3 weeks (if assigned)
- Return to the clinic every 3 weeks so we can monitor your health
- Give blood and urine for testing
- Get CT or MRI scans every 9 weeks
You may be on the study drugs for up to 2 years.