MEM-288 (solid tumors) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called MEM-288 (the study drug) is a safe and effective treatment for your cancer.
Advanced Solid Tumors
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults diagnosed with the following cancers that have spread:
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Cutaneous squamous-cell carcinoma (cSCC)
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Triple negative breast cancer (TNBC)
- Pancreatic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug (MEM-288)
- Provide tumor tissue
- Have physical exams, blood draws, and give urine samples
- Have imaging scans (CT and MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG)